Our mission is to profoundly improve people’s lives by delivering a new class of RNA therapeutics – AOCs. Our proprietary AOCs are designed to combine the specificity of monoclonal antibodies with the precision of oligonucleotide therapies to target the root cause of diseases previously untreatable with RNA therapeutics. Our advancing and expanding pipeline includes multiple skeletal muscle programs. We are also broadening the reach of AOCs beyond muscle tissues through both internal discovery efforts and key partnerships as the company continues to deliver on the RNA revolution.
- Panel on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) - Participants include:
- Arthur Levin, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Avidity Biosciences
- Michael Binks, MD, Vice President of Clinical Research, Pfizer
- Louise Rodino-Klapac, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Sarepta Therapeutics
- Carl Morris, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Solid Biosciences
- Sam Wadsworth, Chief Scientific Officer, Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical